In this limited series, Greg is joined by “Leyman Wesla,” the alias for an MIT-graduate nuclear physicist recruited in the early 90s to work on time travel technology as part of a top-secret United States underground project.
Within this concluding episode, you’ll learn about:
– Photographs in the public domain TAKEN BY TIME TRAVELERS!
– How Wesla discovered the Big Secret
– Stanley Kubrick’s connection to the Moon Landing
– Did Wesla ever see an extraterrestrial?
– If sweet-faced Greg is really just a part of YOUR simulation.
In a world filled with such uncertainty, does knowing time travel is real make it any better?
Listen to find out….Read More