If you’ve ever felt like you were living a life dictated by the needs of others (ie. “quiet desperation”), rather than sculpting your experience moment-to-moment from your own desires to make a difference in this world….this two-part series will BLOW YOUR MIND UP.
So much so that you’re gonna have to go inside yourself and find inner psychological glue to put it back together again.
Consider this the greatest opportunity to create your own identity that you didn’t even realize was possible until NOW.
Master hypnotist trainer, neurolinguist, nexialist, psychonaut, transformational coach, and mind explorer James Tripp returns to Open Loops for an discussion that focusses on the mindsets, senses, conceptions, and understandings that you can use today to “Live As A Creative Force” and build a life of filled with generative results.
In Part One, you’ll learn:
– The Truth about “Unconscious Learning”
– How does James define personal mastery versus genius?
– The difference behind why some people change with coaches and therapists, and some never do
– What’s the one question you can ask yourself TODAY that’ll instantly 10X your life as a creator?
– Should you “get it together” and “clean up your crap” before you start creating?
– The Neurosis of “Soul Alignment” and a “Purpose-Driven Business” and a much better reframe that’ll get you closer to your results than what you’ve EVER heard for other life coaches before….
And if you’ve made it this far down this “early 2010s online marketing”-style episode summary, you’ll know that this is only the beginning….. (hint, hint, open loop)
One of the best conversations Greg’s ever recorded!
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review! Even a sentence can help! Please go to ratethispodcast.com/openloops