If you’ve ever felt like you were living a life dictated by the needs of others (ie. “quiet desperation”), rather than sculpting your experience moment-to-moment from your own desires to make a difference in this world….this two-part series will BLOW YOUR MIND UP.
So much so that you’re gonna have to go inside yourself and find inner psychological glue to put it back together again.
Consider this the greatest opportunity to create your own identity that you didn’t even realize was possible until NOW.
Master hypnotist trainer, neurolinguist, nexialist, psychonaut, transformational coach, and mind explorer James Tripp returns to Open Loops for an discussion that focusses on the mindsets, senses, conceptions, and understandings that you can use today to “Live As A Creative Force” and build a life of filled with generative results.
In Part Two, you’ll learn:
– How to KNOW which ideas of yours to invest in versus abandon
– Black Path work versus White Path and it’s impact on your goals
– James’s process for creating music and how you can use these nonlinear principles to achieve the life of your dreams
– Why having a CLEAR VISION of your project just isn’t necessary
– Personal trances and your productivity
– Mind Management AKA Avoiding the “Call of the Sirens”
– What the game of WEALTH really is and how to win it
And if you’ve made it this far down this “early 2010s online marketing”-style episode summary, you’ll know that this is only the beginning….. (hint, hint, open loop)
One of the best conversations Greg’s ever recorded!
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review! Even a sentence can help! Please go to ratethispodcast.com/openloops